The CALS Committee on Academic Staff Issues (CASI) is meeting on Wednesday, November 9 from 1:00-2:00 p.m. in 250 Agricultural Hall.
The agenda is below:
- Review agenda—changes or additions
- Approval of meeting minutes from October 2016
- Bruno Browning on the Academic Staff Executive Committee (ASEC)
- Senior Assistant Dean Thomas Browne on the CALS Equity and Diversity Committee (EDC)
- Article on Academic Staff Professional Development Grant winners
- CALS Updates
- Sub-Committee Reports
- Academic staff awards/development
- APC report
This entry was posted in Workplace and tagged CASI by shibtester. Bookmark the permalink.