CALS Undergraduate Research Symposium – April 19

On behalf of the CALS Health and Research Society, I am pleased to invite you to attend the CALS Undergraduate Research Symposium scheduled for Tuesday, April 19th from 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. The symposium will be held in the 1st Floor Atrium and the Ebling Symposium Center in the Microbial Sciences Building located at 1550 Linden Drive.

Approximately 30 students are participating in this student-organized forum to present the independent research projects they have been working on for the past year. I encourage you to join us for a day of great celebration. I am certain you will enjoy the opportunity to learn about the research our students have completed under the guidance of some of the world’s best faculty and staff mentors, and the students will benefit from the opportunity to share their research with you.

Refreshments will be provided at the symposium. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact I hope you will join us at this event and see the outstanding work carried out by a group of very productive young scholars!

Molly M. Wilson
CALS Health and Research Society President

This entry was posted in Beyond classroom experiences, Teaching & Advising by . Bookmark the permalink.