The Agricultural Research Stations would like to invite you to the annual Agricultural Research Stations Recognition Awards Reception and Dinner. The event will take place on Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2016 at Biaggi’s Restorante Italiano, located at 601 Junction Road in Madison.
The 2015 Agricultural Research Station Recognition Awards will be presented to:
- Russell Groves (Entomology) – Research Award
- Chris Velie (UW-Physical Plant) – Service Award
- Isaac Kabera (CALS Research Greenhouses) – Staff Award
- Tom Steele (Kemp Natural Resources Station) – Staff Award
The event begins at 5:00 p.m. with a reception (with appetizers). The awards presentation runs from 6:00 – 6:30 p.m. Following the reception, a dinner will be served starting at 6:30 p.m.
If you will be staying for dinner, you will need to pre-order your dinner selection from the menu choices below before Friday, Jan. 15:
- Chicken Pietro – Grilled Chicken Breast, Honey Mustard Sauce with Balsamic Vinegar and Rosemary, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Sauteed Portabello Mushrooms, Seasonal Vegetables
- Grilled Pork Chop – Parmesan-Gorgonzola Butter, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Garlic Demi-Glace, Seasonal Vegetables
- Garlic Shrimp Oreganata – Garlic-Oregano Crusted Oven-Roasted Shrimp, Capellini Pasta, Tomato Basil Sauce
- Vegetarian meal – please contact Phil Dunigan to make arrangements
The cost for the dinner is $20.00 per person. You may pre-pay by check or cash at the Ag Research Station Office, N695 Hopkins Road, Arlington, WI 53911 or pay that evening (check or cash). Reminder: Spouses are always welcome to attend.
To make your reservation, please contact Phil Dunigan at 846-3750 (extension 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org.