Looking to commercialize an idea or technology? The UW Discovery to Product (D2P) program is offering an intensive, one-day workshop that will provide information on lean startup principles and other tools to help move ideas forward to success. The D2P Pre-Igniter 1-Day Workshop will be held on Nov. 10, from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Information/requirements for the Pre-Igniter 1-Day Workshop:
- Minimum of one team member currently affiliated with University
- Must have a project idea with some work complete
- Any technology or market segment (life science / medical projects encouraged to attend)
- Not-for-profit ideas not ruled out, but must be capable of forming a sustainable business model
- Project idea must be potentially capable of creating Wisconsin jobs in the future
- Project cannot be incorporated
- Free event, however no funding for your project will be provided
For more information and to register, visit the workshop webpage.