CALS is helping the WAA serve up an unforgettable meal in Oshkosh in early November. Five college faculty/staff will sit down with attendees for dinner, during which they’ll reveal fascinating facts about supper-club fare. If you know UW alumni in the Oshkosh area, encourage them to sign up for this engaging and affordable event. It’ll be a great chance to learn, have fun, and enjoy some favorite foods.
Where: Robbins Restaurant 1810 Oshkosh Avenue, Oshkosh, WI 54902
When: November 5, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
5:30–6:30 p.m. Cocktails and conversation with professors
6:30–8 p.m. Dinner
8–9 p.m. After-dinner reception
UW experts include:
- Irwin Goldman, department chair and professor, Department of Horticulture
Expertise: vegetables on the relish tray
- Jeff Sindelar, associate professor, Department of Animal Science, Meat Science & Muscle Biology Lab
Expertise: meat and prime rib
- Paul Bethke, associate professor, Department of Horticulture
- Hans Zoerb, lecturer, Department of Food Science
- Richard Hartel, professor, Department of Food Science
Expertise: ice cream
Questions? Contact Mike Fahey ’89 at email@example.com or 608-286-9143.
To register, visit: https://www.uwalumni.com/event/supperclub/#sthash.yy2FuqAZ.dpuf