Monsanto has launched a graduate scholarship program for minority students in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) fields. The Monsanto Graduate Scholarship program, which will award ten $25,000 scholarships to graduate students enrolled in master’s programs in STEM fields, is part the company’s broader focus on innovation and investment in agriculture. To meet the challenges the world faces in feeding nine billion people by 2050, investing in future leaders pursuing STEM careers in food and agriculture is key. The next generation of innovators will be the ones to ascend and meet the challenges of global food security.
The scholarship application is online now. Interested students may apply online. The link to the application is below.
· The deadline to apply is June 1st, 2015.
· Winners will be announced by July 1st, 2015.
· Payments made by August 1st, 2015.
· Must be a diverse student enrolled in a Master’s program in a STEM related field
· 3.0 GPA
· PhD candidates will not be considered