FY2015 Call for Proposals – Requests due January 5, 2015
The Hatch and McIntire-Stennis capital exercise is an opportunity to fund requests for major items used to support these research programs, per the following guidelines:
- Requested items must directly benefit Hatch or McIntire-Stennis project research.
- Multiple-user equipment benefiting several investigators receives priority consideration.
- No office/administrative equipment can be purchased in this exercise.
- Requests for standard desktop/laptop computers receive low priority.
- Equipment costing less than $5,000 will be considered, even though these items fall into the “Supplies and Expenses” category, as defined by campus.
- Projects terminating on 09/30/15 are eligible for this exercise, but requests for such projects will require strong justification.
- Projects beginning on 10/01/15 are not eligible for this exercise.
- At least 50% matching from a non-142 project is required for all requested items.
For more information see the WAES Capital Exercise page.
Call for Proposals:
This entry was posted in Funding Opportunities, Research by daley2. Bookmark the permalink.