Vance Publishing Corporation’s Agribusiness Group recognizes 40 Under 40 making a significant contribution to America’s food system. Of those selected this year, five are graduates of CALS:
- Jeffrey Bewley, MS’00 Dairy Science, is now an Associate Extension Professor at the University of Kentucky specializing in Animal and Food Sciences.
- Michael Copas, BS’03 Agronomy, MS’06 PhD’11 Horticulture, is a Senior Agronomist with RPE Inc.
- Craig Kohn, BS’08 Agricultural Education, is an Agricultural Sciences Instructor at Waterford Union High School.
- Nicole Nelson, BS’08 Life Sciences Communication, is the Executive Director and Project Coordinator of the Wisconsin FFA Foundation.
- Laura Daniels, BS’97 Dairy Science and Life Sciences Communication, is the Owner of Heartwood Farm.
For the complete list and more information click here.