Vance Publishing Corporation’s Agribusiness Group recognizes 40 Under 40 making a significant contribution to America’s food system. Of those selected this year, five are graduates of CALS:
- Jeffrey Bewley, MS’00 Dairy Science, is now an Associate Extension Professor at the University of Kentucky specializing in Animal and Food Sciences.
- Michael Copas, BS’03 Agronomy, MS’06 PhD’11 Horticulture, is a Senior Agronomist with RPE Inc.
- Craig Kohn, BS’08 Agricultural Education, is an Agricultural Sciences Instructor at Waterford Union High School.
- Nicole Nelson, BS’08 Life Sciences Communication, is the Executive Director and Project Coordinator of the Wisconsin FFA Foundation.
- Laura Daniels, BS’97 Dairy Science and Life Sciences Communication, is the Owner of Heartwood Farm.
For the complete list and more information click here.This entry was posted in Awards and honors by lamartin. Bookmark the permalink.