Are you on track saving for your future? Take advantage of these free events. The UW Tax-Sheltered Annuity 403(b) Program is your supplemental retirement savings plan.
INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING SESSIONS
Please check “Today In The Union” the day of your individual counseling session for the room at Memorial Union and Union South. Sessions are from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. with each session 30 minutes. Having an individual counseling session does not obligate you to open an account. Or, if you have an account with Fidelity or TIAA-CREF, make an appointment to discuss if you’re on track saving for retirement.
FIDELITY INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING SESSIONS . Call 1-800-642-7131or go to http://fidelity.com/atwork/reservations to schedule an appointment.
- August 18, 2014 (Union South)
- August 25, 2014 (Memorial Union)
- September 5, 2014 (UW System Administration, 780 Regent Street, room 121)
- September 18, 2014 (Memorial Union)
- September 19 and 22, 2014 (Union South)
TIAA-CREF INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING SESSIONS. Call 1-800-732-8353for an appointment.
- August 26 and 27, 2014 (Memorial Union)
- August 27 and 28, 2014 (UW System Administration, 780 Regent Street, room 121)
- September 10, 2014 (Grainger Hall, 975 University Avenue, room 4161)
- September 10 and 11, 2014 (Union South)
- September 11, 2014 (Education Building, 1000 Bascom Mall, room 189)
- September 12, 2014 (Memorial Union)
- September 12, 2014 (UW System Administration, 780 Regent Street, room 121)
- Wednesday, August 13, 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 10, 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
This workshop is especially intended for new investors and for those not yet in the TSA Program, but those with established accounts will find it beneficial as well. The workshop will help you understand the basics of investing and what to look for when you choose your investments. A Roth 403(b) option is available. There will be time for questions. Campus bus #80 stops at Dayton and Park Streets; #82 stops at Regent and Park Streets.
T. ROWE PRICE OFFERS RECORDED WEBINAR – Retirement Investing From Beginning to End. View the recorded webinar.
T. Rowe Price offers the recorded webinar Retirement Investing From Beginning to End. This 20-minute program is a comprehensive presentation that explains asset classes, reviews the concepts of risk and return, and helps you make the most of your investment choices. The plan’s investment options will be discussed and profiled using market capitalization, investment style, and geographic characteristics.
This entry was posted in Workplace by . Bookmark the permalink.