Join us for the public presentations given by the finalists for the position of Director of the CALS Farm and Industry Short Course (PVL #79325). Four candidates will be giving presentations during the first half of July on the following topics:
- Why teach a farm certificate program at a top research university?
- FISC has historically relied upon residential instruction. How would you balance the cost of residential instruction with the value of developing life-long relationships?
- Given that today’s students are constantly plugged-in, how would you keep the curriculum relevant for the needs of students in production agriculture?
Presentations will be held in B108 Jorns Hall:
- July 1, 11:30 a.m.–12:20 p.m. — Jessie Potterton
- July 2, 8–8:50 a.m. — Anoop Sindhu
- July 10, 8–8:50 a.m. — Sok Leng Tan
- July 18, 2:30–1:20 p.m. — Usman Adamu