Congratulations to CALS external relations staffers whose work was recognized by the the Association for Communication Excellence.
- The Spring 2013 cover of Grow magazine earned a gold award in ACE’s Critque and Awards program. The cover feature da photo of a Wisconsin-branded bratwurst on a grill to illustrate an article on CALS meat research and development. Designer Diane Doering and editor Joan Fischer shared the award.
- Sevie Kenyon won a gold award in photography for an image of Dietram Scheufele that appeared in the Fall 2013 edition of Grow.
- Grow magazine also won a silver (2nd) place award in the magazine category.
- Kenyon also won a bronze (3rd place) award for PodCALS, the weekly audio new features sent to radio stations and other outlets.
- The CALS Strategic Framework 2014 publication received a bronze (3rd place) award in the special reports category. Diane Doering, Joan Fischer, Heidi Zoerb and Kara Luedtke collaborated on the project.