Please support undergraduate research by attending the 16th Annual Undergraduate Symposium on Thursday, April 10, 2014! All symposium activities will take place on the upper floors of Union South. The event is free and open to the public, and there’s a new search bar on the symposium website to look up specific student names or keywords.
The symposium agenda includes:
- Noon – 12:25 p.m.: Welcome Remarks in Varsity Hall
- 12:30 – 1:45 p.m.: Session One: Talks, Posters, and Project Displays
- 2:00 – 3:15 p.m.: Session Two: Talks, Posters, and Project Displays
- 3:30 – 4:45 p.m.: Session Three: Talks, Posters, and Project Displays
- 5:00 – 5:30 p.m.: Performance Workshop in The Marquee
- 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.: Ideas to Excellence Reception in Varsity Hall
This entry was posted in Events by Nicole. Bookmark the permalink.