The Fiscal Year 2014 (FY14) Defense Appropriations Act provides research funding for the peer reviewed programs managed by the Department of Defense (DOD) office of Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP).
Descriptions of each of the funding opportunities, eligibility, key mechanism elements, and funding can be found in the respective Program pre-announcement:
- Bone Marrow Failure Research Program (BMFRP)
- Neurofibromatosis Research Program (NFRP)
- Multiple Sclerosis Research Program (MSRP)
- Ovarian Cancer Research Program (OCRP)
- Peer Reviewed Cancer Research Program (PRCRP)
- Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program (PRMRP)
- Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Program (TSCRP)
FY14 pre-announcements can be found in the CDMRP home page features.This entry was posted in Funding Opportunities, Research by vkhoo. Bookmark the permalink.