As you know the college has been working to develop a series of thematic priority areas to help guide the college in future planning and prioritizing. Today we invite you to an interactive workshop, to develop funding priorities related to the Economic and Community Development theme.
Friday, February 28
10 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
6210 Microbial Sciences Building
If you are unable to attend, please submit your idea via the online survey tool.
– Gary Green (Community and Environmental Sociology) – Community and Economic Development Theme co-chair
– Jeff Sindelar (Animal Science) – Community and Economic Development Theme co-chair
– Kate VandenBosch – Dean, College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
– Mark Rickenbach (Forest & Wildlife Ecology) – CALS Strategic Planning Coordinator
– Laura Van Toll – Academic Planner, CALS Office of the Dean and Director