As you know the college has been working to develop a series of thematic priority areas to help guide the college in future planning and prioritizing. Many of you contributed recommendations for goals and activities related to the Healthy Ecosystems theme.
We would like to invite you to an interactive workshop to develop funding priorities related to the Healthy Ecosystems theme.
The future of the college depends on the shared vision its faculty and staff. We hope you will take this time out of your busy schedules to participate in this important discussion (more information). Please forward this invitation to other faculty and academic staff who could also contribute.
If you are unable to attend, please submit your idea via the online survey tool.
– Ken Genskow (Urban & Regional Planning) – Healthy Ecosystems Theme co-chair
– Claudio Gratton (Entomology) – Healthy Ecosystems Theme co-chair
– Kate VandenBosch – Dean, College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
– Mark Rickenbach (Forest & Wildlife Ecology) – CALS Strategic Planning Coordinator
– Laura Van Toll – Academic Planner, CALS Office of the Dean and Director
P.S. Stay tuned for other meetings over the next several weeks that will address the other five CALS priority theme areas: Food Systems, Bioenergy and Bioproducts, Changing Climate, Health and Wellness, Economic and Community Development and Basic Sciences.This entry was posted in Events, Uncategorized by . Bookmark the permalink.