New policies in place for alcohol permits

A new policy for alcohol service permits is now in effect. Event organizers must now complete responsible employee training (given online) and then apply for an alcohol service permit through a new, online system. In addition, several new policies are now in effect.

Please refer to this website to read more about the new policies regarding events with alcohol and to find information on how to register for the required training.

When applying for an online permit, please list CALS assistant dean Doug Sabatke,  as the dean/authorized university official for approval.

Please contact Doug Sabatke at (608) 262-9812 or if you have any questions.