Sundaram Gunasekaran, Ken Raffa, and Leann Tigges have been elected to the CALS Academic Planning Council to serve from July 2013 through June 2016. Here’s the APC roster for the year to come.
- Animal Sciences: Tom Crenshaw
- Basic Sciences: Karen Wassarman
- Extension: Carrie Laboski
- Food and Nutrition: David Eide
- Physical Sciences: Sundaram Gunasekaran
- Plant Sciences: Ann MacGuidwin
- Natural Sciences: Ken Raffa
- Social Sciences: Leann Tigges
- Academic Staff: Robin Kurtz, Elected
- Academic Staff: To be appointed this fall by the Committee on Academic Staff Issues
The APC advises the CALS Dean on: 1) Developing strategic and long-range plans; 2) College program reviews and future development or contraction of academic programs; 3) Factors relevant to the capacity of the College to fulfill its mission; 4) Budgetary planning and resource allocation; 5) Policies related to responsibilities of the departments, centers, institutes and the College for instruction, research, and public service; and 6) Goals of the University’s affirmative action programs.This entry was posted in People and Departments by . Bookmark the permalink.