The CALS Research Division recently announced an opening for a Research Administrator position. A brief summary of the position is below; for additional information, see the full Position Vacancy Listing: http://www.ohr.wisc.edu/WebListing/Unclassified/PVLSummary.aspx?pvl_num=76209
Research Administrator (ADMIN PROGRAM SPEC or ASSOC ADMIN PRGM SPEC)
- BA/BS degree
- At least two years of substantial involvement in research administration.
- Direct experience with: grants, contracts, and sponsored research; federal and non-federal sponsors/agencies; program, budgetary, regulatory, and compliance requirements.
- Additional skills/abilities specified within the full Position Vacancy Listing
This position is responsible for advising and supporting pre-award sponsored research activities for faculty and staff in CALS, including but not limited to:
- Proposal development and preparation
- Private sector industry agreements, non-funded agreements (such as material transfer and non-disclosure agreements), etc
- Processing and facilitating award negotiations and setup, in collaboration with CALS faculty, staff, departments/centers, college administrators, and Research and Sponsored Programs
How to Apply:
To ensure consideration for this position, applications must be received by April 26, 2013. For application instructions, see the full Position Vacancy Listing: http://www.ohr.wisc.edu/WebListing/Unclassified/PVLSummary.aspx?pvl_num=76209