Join your academic staff colleagues on March 1 for the Academic Staff Institute 2013—the only professional development event targeted to the needs of UW-Madison academic staff. Hear more about campus and system initiatives, learn strategies for the work-life balance, increase your skills in leadership, and become informed about academic staff issues. Register here by Feb. 22.
- Interim Chancellor David Ward (Keynote)
- Michael Feldman, host of WPR’s Whad’Ya Know?
- Educational Innovators & Innovations
- Improvisation for Personal Development
- Leveraging Your Team’s Strengths
- Your Rights as Academic Staff
- Oral History Archivist, Troy Reeves: Collecting your academic staff stories
Sponsored by the Madison Academic Staff Association (MASA); Provost’s Office; the Academic Staff Executive Committee (ASEC); Academic Staff Public Representation Organization (ASPRO); and the Office of the Secretary of the Academic Staff. Please contact Jo Ann Carr (interim-SOAS@mailplus.wisc.edu) for further information.
*The registration fee includes free membership for the remainder of the year to the Madison Academic Staff Association (MASA). Membership includes invitations to tours and events as well as reduced price for the luncheon in May. For more information on MASA, see www.uwmasa.com.
*All new ASPRO members will receive free registration to the Academic Staff Institute. To become a member of ASPRO, please visit www.aspro.net. New members should register for the conference, but not pay the conference fee.