Info for grad students on two Fulbright programs

There will be an information session about 2 Fulbright programs for graduate students interested in doing research abroad: the Fulbright US student program and the Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) program. We will be discussing the types of projects abroad that can be funded and the application process. To be eligible for the Fulbright US Student program you must be a US citizen. Applicants to the Fulbright-Hays DDRA you must be a US citizen or permanent resident.

  • Wednesday, January 23
  • 4:00-5:00 PM
  • 336 Ingraham Hall

If you are interested in learning more about the programs, but can’t attend the session, please contact Erin L. Crawley, Fellowships Advisor at 608-262-9632 or