In addition to the RFP language change noted below, the required budget worksheet has been updated to reflect new fringe benefit rates which became effective July 1, 2012. Download the new worksheet here, or access it from the full call for proposals .
The Wisconsin Agricultural Experiment Station has issued a revised fiscal year 2014 call for proposals. The revision consists of a language change on pg. 3 of the full call for proposals. Added text is highlighted below.
“…each proposal MUST be strongly linked to one or more of the Five National Priorities (see pg. 5 and 6) and MUST be clearly agriculturally-related. (So for example, research on human obesity would not be acceptable, whereas research on adipose deposition in swine would be acceptable.)“
- Hatch Projects (individual investigator, multiple investigator interdisciplinary, and multistate)
- McIntire-Stennis (M-S) Projects (individual investigator)
Funding Period: FY 2014 (October 1, 2013- September 30, 2014)
Friday, September 14, 2012, by 4:30 p.m.
Submit proposals to the CALS Research Division Office via WISPER.
Requests for deadline extensions will not be granted.
- Proposals received after 4:30pm on September 14, 2012 will not be considered.
- Proposals must be submitted via the WISPER system.
- Proposals must include all approvals (Chair/Administrator/Co-PIs) in order to be considered.
- Attachments to the WISPER record must include a budget worksheet, as well as a full proposal.NOTE: The budget worksheet now includes a timeline component. This additional tab in the budget worksheet document must be completed in order for proposals to be considered.
- Document type selected must be “Hatch”
- Proposals must be routed to Casey Hillmer and an approval request must be sent to Angela Seitler.
Review Schedule: October-November 2012
Funding Decisions Announced: December 2012 – January 2013
Full Call for Proposals:
For Additional Information/Assistance:
Angie Seitler at (608) 261-1432, email@example.com
Casey Hillmer at (608) 262-2397, firstname.lastname@example.org
-or online- http://www.cals.wisc.edu/waes/index.htmlThis entry was posted in Funding Opportunities, Research by chillmer. Bookmark the permalink.