The Wisconsin Agricultural Experiment Station has issued its fiscal year 2014 call for proposals. A summary is provided below; to view the full call for proposals, visit https://cals.wisc.edu/waes/application/proposals.html
- Hatch Projects (individual investigator, multiple investigator interdisciplinary, and multistate)
- McIntire-Stennis (M-S) Projects (individual investigator)
Funding Period: FY 2014 (October 1, 2013- September 30, 2014)
Friday, September 14, 2012, by 4:30 p.m.
Submit proposals to the CALS Research Division Office via WISPER.
Requests for deadline extensions will not be granted.
- Proposals received after 4:30pm on September 14, 2012 will not be considered.
- Proposals must be submitted via the WISPER system.
- Proposals must include all approvals (Chair/Administrator/Co-PIs) in order to be considered.
- Attachments to the WISPER record must include a budget worksheet, as well as a full proposal.
NOTE: The budget worksheet now includes a timeline component. This additional tab in the budget worksheet document must be completed in order for proposals to be considered.
- Document type selected must be “Hatch”
- Proposals must be routed to Casey Hillmer and an approval request must be sent to Angela Seitler.
Review Schedule: October-November 2012
Funding Decisions Announced: December 2012 – January 2013
Full Call for Proposals:
For Additional Information/Assistance:
Angie Seitler at (608) 261-1432, email@example.com
Casey Hillmer at (608) 262-2397, firstname.lastname@example.org
-or online- https://cals.wisc.edu/waes/index.html