Monsanto’s Emerging Leaders in Science PhD rotational program is seeking top scientific talent who are at the PhD or Post-Doctoral level to join the Technology (R&D) Organization. You will be immersed in a comprehensive, cross-functional experience within a world leader in agricultural biotechnology. As a participant in this program, you will have exposure to multiple areas across Monsanto’s Technology Organization and you will work with, and be mentored by some of Monsanto’s most talented scientific leaders – and emerge prepared to lead efforts focused on agricultural innovation.
The program consists of three, one year rotational assignments within a selected strategic scientific focus area. In your rotation, you will receive formalized training to build and develop skills that compliment the experiential and scientific learning offered in each assignment. Assignments and projects associated with each rotation may change based on business needs and research initiatives. Upon successful completion of the three-year program, you will transition into a strategic, high impact role within the Technology Organization.
- Apply state-of-the-art methods with scientific principles and theories to discovery research and development programs.
- Participate in the strategic design and execution of research initiatives that require cross functional partnership.
- Regular, effective communication of research results to the team and cross functional partners across Monsanto.
- Design, execute, analyze experiments and summarize in detail in laboratory records.
- Participate in strategic experimental planning based on analyzed data generally guided by down-stream development targets.
- Have appreciation of and ability to work in a safety-conscious environment.
To learn more, visit: http://www.monsanto.com/careers/Pages/emerging-leaders-in-science.aspx. The application process will close on 3/15/12.This entry was posted in Position openings, Workplace by gldavison. Bookmark the permalink.