It’s time to nominate colleagues for the 21st annual UW-Madison Academic Staff Excellence Awards. This year UW-madison will honor nine extraordinary people for achievement in seven categories. In addition, UW-System will honor academic staff in five categories. Recipients of the UW-Madison Academic Staff Excellence Awards will be named in March and honored at both the April Academic Staff Assembly meeting and at a reception hosted by Chancellor Ward in April.
Nomination guidelines and cover pages for all awards can be found at: http://acstaff.wisc.edu/awards.htm . Nomination packets for all awards (including UW‑System and Regents awards) should be sent to the Office of the Secretary of the Academic Staff via email at: email@example.com by January 23, 2012.
Please direct questions to Donna Silver at 263-2985 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chancellor’s Hilldale Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Ann Wallace Career Achievement Award
- Chancellor’s Awards for Excellence in Research (two awards)
- Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Service to the University
- Wisconsin Alumni Association Awards for Excellence in Leadership (two awards)
- Robert and Carroll Heideman Award for Excellence in Public Service and Outreach
- Martha Casey Award for Dedicated Service to the University
- Academic Staff Regents Award for Program Excellence
- Academic Staff Regents Award for Individual Excellence
- Regents Teaching Excellence Award
- Regents Teaching Excellence Award for a Program or Department
- Alliant Energy Underkofler Excellence in Teaching Award
Remember: The deadline for both campus and UW-System awards is January 23.