As in previous years, UW-Madison employees will receive their flu shots from Home Health United nursing staff as part of the university’s occupational health and safety programming. Employees are asked to bring their health insurance card to the flu shot clinic. If they have Dean Care, Group Health Cooperative, Physicians Plus or Unity, payment will be processed directly to that health insurance provider. Otherwise, there will be a fee of $30 for the shot (payable by cash, check, Visa or MasterCard). A receipt will be provided to submit to the health insurance provider for possible reimbursement.
These on-campus walk-in clinics for UW-Madison employees will be held this month:
- Monday, Oct. 10, 10 a.m.-4 p.m, SERF
- Monday, Oct. 17, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Medical Science Center, 1300 University Ave.
- Friday, Oct. 21, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Room 132, Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation, 610 Walnut St.
- Monday, Oct. 24, 4-8 p.m., 611 Eagle Heights
- Friday, Oct. 28, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Room 336, Ingraham Hall, 1155 Observatory Drive
- Friday, Oct. 28, 4-7 p.m., Holt Commons, Kronshage Hall
For more info: http://www.uhs.wisc.edu
This entry was posted in Workplace by . Bookmark the permalink.