The RSP Effort Team is conducting joint campus office hours in August with the RSP Cost Share Working Group. The idea is that we’ll come to CALS — set up our computers in a conference room and that will be our “office” for 2-3 hours. We’ll be on site to help answer questions, help problem solve, help fill out forms, show you tips, etc….basically, we’ll be there to help Div/Dept folks complete their effort and/or cost share work.
Mark your calendars for: August 23rd, Room 250 Ag Hall, from 1-4 p.m. Dept folks can then just drop into the “office hours” whenever their schedule permits.
Past sessions this spring have been successful and some of the specific types of things we’ve helped with have included:
- Showing folks how to compare WISDM or PayData with Institutional Base Salary that’s displayed in ECRT
- Setting up ECRT to ignore the HR primary appt and put a certifier into another Dept (to be processed by another EC)
- Setting up ECRT to record that an individual has left UW and transferring their effort assignments to another PI.
- Showing folks how to use the various lookup tools to determine who is done with effort assignments and who is not.
- Showing folks where commitment information comes from in PeopleSoft Grants
- Showing folks how to export WISDM cost share expenditure data & how to use it to help manage future cots share setups.
- Helping folks to fill out forms like the cost share/commitment update form.
Please join us!!This entry was posted in Research by gldavison. Bookmark the permalink.