International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas
- 100: Science Writer/Editor (8524/10)—Deadline 2011.05.22
- 98: Technical Training Officer (CDU)—Deadline 2011.05.22
- 99: Cereal Pathologist, Post-doctoral Fellow—Deadline 2011.05.22
- 94: Marginal Water Management Scientist/Specialist Deadline—2011.05.08
- 96: Manager WLI (Middle East Water & Livelihoods Initiative)—Deadline 2011.04.30
Register at www.icarda.cgiar.org/iea and then apply for the above positions.
- Agricultural Development Specialist for Armenia and Georgia. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Mark Hawthorne, USDA/FAS, Mark.Hawthorne@usda.gov; Phone: (202) 690-1522Mailing Address: U.S. Department of Agriculture, FAS/OCBD/DRDA, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Room 3208-S, STOP 1033, Washington, DC 20250‑1033.
Posted by John Ferrick, CALS Director of International Programs