UW employees have too opportunities to attend seminars on long-term care insurance, presented by a representative of the John Hancock Financial Network.
One session is on Wednesday, February 3 from 11:00 a.m. to noon. The session will be repeated on February 3 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Both sessions will be held at 21 N Park Street, room 1108. No registration is necessary. Seating is on a first come, first served basis.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What long term care is and how much it costs
- What Medicare and Medicaid really cover
- How proper planning can help you protect your retirement assets, estate, and your family’s well-being
- How to stay in your own home as long as possible
- Wednesday, February 3, 2010 11:00 – 12:00pm
- Wednesday, February 3, 2010 3:00 – 4:00pm
21 North Park Street, Room 1108
Jeremy Argue, Registered Representative
John Hancock Financial Network