I. Hatch Projects (individual investigator, multiple investigator interdisciplinary, and multistate)
II. McIntire-Stennis (M-S) Projects (individual investigator)
Funding Period: FY 2011 (October 1, 2010 – September 30, 2011)
- Submission Deadline: Friday, September 11, 2009, by 4:30 p.m. to the WAES Office via WISPER. Time extension requests will not be granted. Proposals received after 4:30pm on September 11, 2009 will not be accepted.
- Proposals must be submitted via the WISPER system.
- Proposals must have all approvals (Chair/Administrator/Co-PIs) for the proposal to be accepted.
- Attachments to the WISPER record must include the budget worksheets and the full proposal.
Document type selected must be “Hatch”.
- Proposals must be routed to Angela Seitler and an approval request must be sent to Casey Hillmer.
- Review Schedule: October-November, 2009
- Funding Decisions Announced: December 2009 – January 2010
View the full call for proposals.
For more information or assistance:
Angie Seitler at 261-1432, firstname.lastname@example.org
Casey Hillmer at 262-2397, email@example.com
-or online – http://www.cals.wisc.edu/waes/This entry was posted in Research and tagged Calls for proposals by jsindelar. Bookmark the permalink.