CALS is being featured on Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board’s Wisconsin Dairy News, a series of news segments about the dairy industry that air throughout Wisconsin during the local news broadcasts. A segment on CALS enrollment, which highlights the Wisconsin Rural Youth Scholarship Fund, will air the week of October 27th during the local news on the following stations during the times noted:
- WAOW TV 9 – Wausau, Mondays 6:00-7:00 AM and Fridays 6:00-6:30 PM
- WYOW TV 34 – Eagle River, Mondays 6:00-7:00 AM and Fridays 6:00-6:30 PM
- WXOW TV 19 – LaCrosse, Tuesdays 6:00-6:30 AM
- WQOW TV 18 – Eau Claire, Mondays 6:00-6:30 AM
- WKOW TV 27 – Madison, Mondays 6:00-6:30 AM
- WGBA TV 26 – Green Bay, Saturdays 7:00-8:00 AM
The segments will also be available on the WMMB website for 6 months. Go to www.WisDairy.com and click on Advertising and News/Current News. The Dairy News segments are located on the right side of the page under the Multimedia Section. The current month’s segments will be on that front page. To get to the previous segments, page down and click where it says to click for more Dairy News.This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged In the News by jsindelar. Bookmark the permalink.