The latest UW-Madison Administrative News is available online and reprinted below.
The September, 2007 issue is now available in Internet (HTML) format, Word
format, and PDF format for better print quality.
If you have any feedback about this newsletter, please contact us. Carla Raatz, Director, Office of Human Resource, Don Miner, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Business Services and Nan Kunde, Records Officer, Office of Archives and Records Management.
Access the Word format:
Access the Internet format:
Or, link directly to departments, or specific articles:
Strategic Plan Updates:
* Accounting System Cycle Improvements
*Student Financial Cycle Improvements
* Payroll/Benefits Cycle Improvements
* Purchasing Improvement Project Updates
* Signing Documents
* Relationship with the UW Foundation
* How To Pages
* The Program Release
* APPO Project Follow Up
* Benefits 101
* Benefits Fair
* Fall Enrollment Opportunities
* Permanent Resident (Green) Cards with No Expiration Date
* Visa Bulletin-Gate
* IFSS Web
* Welcome Jennie Taylor!
* Reminder – All New Employees Should be Asked to Complete a W-4 and
Direct Deposit Form
Purchasing Services/Materials Distribution Services (MDS)
* FedEx Box Removal and Account Numbers
* Security Cameras on Campus
* Vendor Management System (VMS) and Information Technology Services
* Moving Day for MDS/SWAP is Almost Here!
* SWAP Additional Hours and Sales for the Move
* New Employee
* Laptops and Commercial Airlines
* CISI Applications
To subscribe or unsubscribe to the Administrative News, send an email to
Pam Frederick <firstname.lastname@example.org>This entry was posted in Uncategorized by jsindelar. Bookmark the permalink.