A CALS Research Division training session on May 17 will focus on Material Transfer Agreements
- Date: Thursday, May 17, 2007
- Time: 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Place: Parsons Penn Conference Room, Taylor Hall
- Presenters: CALS Research Division — Gail Stirr
Topic Outline: This session will provide:
- an overview of what a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) is and why they are necessary
- differentiate between incoming and outcoming MTAs<
- explain the informational components required before routing
review the routing, review, and approval process
- help individuals understand how best to assist in facilitating the process and receipt of materials
Who Should Attend: Department personnel including department administrators, research staff responsible for facilitating the MTA process, researchers/scientists, and others involved in the research endeavor and MTAs.This entry was posted in Research by jsindelar. Bookmark the permalink.