eCALS is combination of electronic newsletter and blog created to foster communications among faculty, staff and friends of the UW-Madison College of Agricultural and Life Sciences. If you have news you’d like to share, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll post them on the web as soon as possible after they are received, and post a link to the announcement the eCALS newsletter sent every other Thursday. All announcements are archived, and can be recalled by a full-text search or viewed by subject-matter category.
To have announcements included in a given issue, please submit them to email@example.com by the Monday before the scheduled publication date. Before you do, you might want to see our tips for submitting articles.
Pardon our dust. Like all web-based communication tools, eCALS is always under construction. If you have suggestions, or models of other electronic newsletters that you think would help us improve, please pass them on.
Suggestions for appropriate announcements:
- Awards and other honors to CALS faculty and staff
- Notices of news articles featuring or of interest to CALS faculty and staff
- Calls for proposals, grant procedures and deadlines
- Human resource and business service information
- Instructional improvement training and funding opportunities
- Solicitation of proposals for:
- Summer Course Instruction
- Lab modernization
- Credit outreach and extended timetable course support
- Events of interest and relevance to college wide audiences:
- Opportunities for student interviews with company recruiters
- Career Fair and Majors Fairs
- Special guests and lectures
Please send your suggestions, along with submissions for future issues, to firstname.lastname@example.org.This entry was posted in Uncategorized by jsindelar. Bookmark the permalink.