REMINDER— Issues associated with Conversion to WISPER and PeopleSoft Grants
Key deadlines associated with Program Release:
- 1/31 Last day to process 88-1s (requests for advance account numbers)
- 2/6 Last day for budget adds for existing Gift accounts
- 2/13 PALS data entry stops. Historical inquiry access only after this date.
Key points to remember during the conversion process:
- PALS and WISDM will be available during conversion. PALS data static as of 2/13; WISDM data static as of 2/8.
- Proposals will still be submitted and agreement negotiations will continue but you will not be able to track them in any UW system after 2/13.
- Normal financial reporting and invoicing will be halted. Emergency processing will be available on a limited basis.
- Subaward preparation and negotiations will be available.
- Normal payment processing of subaward invoices will not be available. Accounting Services will process Emergency Transactions on a very limited basis.
- Checks will be deposited during the conversion period.
- RSP will be in intensive training from Jan. 28-Feb. 25. Response time will be slow.