Join colleagues from across campus in attending a UW-Madison town hall meeting and learn about the twin, interdisciplinary Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery, designed to foster collaborations that result in breakthrough discoveries.
At the meetings, attendees will see the innovative building plans designed to create a new collaborative research culture across scientific disciplines and engage the public in the sciences and arts in new and unexpected ways.
Presentations will include:
- Models and descriptions of the institutes innovative architectural design
- Details about their development as a national model unique among world-class research institutions
- Building goals for environmental sustainability, facility changeability and lean delivery
- Information about the vision for the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery
Please register for one of the three town hall meetings by clicking on your preferred date below. On each date, the meetings will take place between 4 and 5 p.m., followed by a campus reception.
- Oct. 1, 4 p.m. – Microbial Sciences Building (see map), Ebling Symposium Center, 1550 Linden Dr. Register online.
- Oct. 8, 4 p.m. – 1610 Engineering Hall (see map), 1415 Engineering Dr. Register online.
- Oct. 10, 4 p.m. – Fluno Center (see map), Main Auditorium First Floor, 601 University Ave. Register online.