Please join us for the CALS 2007 Honorary Recognition Banquet on Thursday, October 25 at the Memorial Union. The event begins with a reception to meet past and current honorees at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner at 6:30 p.m.
- Bradley Biddick, agricultural advocate, agribusiness leader and innovator, Livingston
- Robert J. Pofahl, agricultural engineering consultant, Middleton
- Mark E. Riechers, crop and beef cattle farmer, Darlington
- Douglas Wilson, dairy industry leader, Shawano
2007 Distinguished Service Awards
- Hector F. DeLuca, Harry Steenbock Research Professor, Department of Biochemistry
- Leo M. Walsh, Professor Emeritus, Department of Soil Science, Dean Emeritus, College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Download the mail-in registration form and mail with payment by Friday, October 12 to CALS Conference Services, 620 Babcock Drive, Madison, WI 53706. Phone: (608) 263-1672, Fax: (608) 262-508
- Or register online: http://www.peopleware.net/2723
No phone registrations, please.
Note: Parking spaces ($5.00 each) are available in Lot 6 under Helen C. White on Park Street. Pay the parking attendant upon arrival. Public parking is also available in the Lake Street Ramp.