Please join us for the CALS 2007 Honorary Recognition Banquet on Thursday, October 25 at the Memorial Union. The event begins with a reception to meet past and current honorees at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner at 6:30 p.m.
- Bradley Biddick, agricultural advocate, agribusiness leader and innovator, Livingston
- Robert J. Pofahl, agricultural engineering consultant, Middleton
- Mark E. Riechers, crop and beef cattle farmer, Darlington
- Douglas Wilson, dairy industry leader, Shawano
2007 Distinguished Service Awards
- Hector F. DeLuca, Harry Steenbock Research Professor, Department of Biochemistry
- Leo M. Walsh, Professor Emeritus, Department of Soil Science, Dean Emeritus, College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Download the mail-in registration form and mail with payment by Friday, October 12 to CALS Conference Services, 620 Babcock Drive, Madison, WI 53706. Phone: (608) 263-1672, Fax: (608) 262-508
- Or register online: http://www.peopleware.net/2723
No phone registrations, please.
Note: Parking spaces ($5.00 each) are available in Lot 6 under Helen C. White on Park Street. Pay the parking attendant upon arrival. Public parking is also available in the Lake Street Ramp.This entry was posted in Uncategorized by jsindelar. Bookmark the permalink.