Biochemistry professor Ron Raines has been elected a fellow of the National Academy of Inventors for his research illuminating both the chemical basis and the biological purpose for protein structure and protein function. This honor is conferred upon academic inventors who have demonstrated a prolific spirit of innovation in creating or facilitating outstanding inventions that have made a tangible impact on quality of life, economic development and welfare of society.
- Registration deadline approaching for UW-Madison Science Expeditions
- CALS Wellness Lunch and Learn: Eating healthy in the winter
- Nominations open for 2017 Honorary Recognition, Distinguished Service, Distinguished Alumni awards
- Nominations being accepted for GCHERA World Agriculture Prize
- Spring 2017 issue of Grow features science farm, milk marvels and more