Michael Pariza will recieve the 2011 Kenneth A. Spencer Award, for his achievements and contributions in agricultural and food chemistry. The award is presented by the Kansas City Section of the American Chemical Society. Previous UW-Madison winners of this award include Conrad Elvehjem, Hector DeLuca and Bob Burris.
- 2016 Reilly Baldwin Wisconsin Idea Endowment preproposals due by noon, December 1, 2015
- In memoriam: Poultry scientist Milton Sunde
- New faculty profile: Vatsan Raman explores biodesign and biocatalysis
- Recent CALS retirements: July – September 2015
- Call for proposals: 2016 Baldwin WI Idea Endowment competition