Michael Pariza will recieve the 2011 Kenneth A. Spencer Award, for his achievements and contributions in agricultural and food chemistry. The award is presented by the Kansas City Section of the American Chemical Society. Previous UW-Madison winners of this award include Conrad Elvehjem, Hector DeLuca and Bob Burris.
- Warning: Federal Actions Regarding UW Transport or Shipping of Hazardous Materials
- Study shows climate change is hurting soybean yields
- ‘Who Gets Kissed?’ sweet corn is a media darling
- CDR’s Dean Sommer on being a U.S. Championship Cheese Contest judge
- CALS faculty to advise three Wisconsin Idea Fellowship undergrad projects