Michael Pariza will recieve the 2011 Kenneth A. Spencer Award, for his achievements and contributions in agricultural and food chemistry. The award is presented by the Kansas City Section of the American Chemical Society. Previous UW-Madison winners of this award include Conrad Elvehjem, Hector DeLuca and Bob Burris.
- From antibiotics to athletes foot to exploding can of peas: Bacteriology celebrates a century of discovery
- Boaters and anglers say they’re doing more to prevent spread of aquatic invasives
- Throwback: When alfalfa was queen
- CALS in the News for the Week of August 16-22
- Moodle’s new look for fall semester