Michael Pariza will recieve the 2011 Kenneth A. Spencer Award, for his achievements and contributions in agricultural and food chemistry. The award is presented by the Kansas City Section of the American Chemical Society. Previous UW-Madison winners of this award include Conrad Elvehjem, Hector DeLuca and Bob Burris.
- Forest Service honors Midwest Invasive Plant Network
- Summer internship introduces landscape architecture student to Japanese gardens
- Online map: Campus recycling drops for e-waste, batteries, cell phones, eyeglasses…
- Position description: Cooperative Extension associate dean and director
- Wednesday Nite@The Lab: The journey of Walt Goodman’s new heart