Michael Pariza will recieve the 2011 Kenneth A. Spencer Award, for his achievements and contributions in agricultural and food chemistry. The award is presented by the Kansas City Section of the American Chemical Society. Previous UW-Madison winners of this award include Conrad Elvehjem, Hector DeLuca and Bob Burris.
- CALS in the News for the Week of May 23- May 27, 2016
- Roundtable to discuss issues of race and gender bias in STEM fields – June 2
- UW-Madison admissions to start using Common Application
- Panda poop study provides insights into microbiome, reproductive troubles
- Bruce Schweiger: How to have the best-looking lawn on the block