Michael Pariza will recieve the 2011 Kenneth A. Spencer Award, for his achievements and contributions in agricultural and food chemistry. The award is presented by the Kansas City Section of the American Chemical Society. Previous UW-Madison winners of this award include Conrad Elvehjem, Hector DeLuca and Bob Burris.
- Lace up your running shoes: Inaugural Graduate School Degree Dash set for Sept. 2
- Biochem students find passion for science as Undergraduate Summer Research Scholars
- White House OSTP issues call to action to save America’s soil
- Want to present at the 2016 UW Wellness Symposium?
- Photos: Spooner Ag Research Station’s final Sheep Day