Michael Pariza will recieve the 2011 Kenneth A. Spencer Award, for his achievements and contributions in agricultural and food chemistry. The award is presented by the Kansas City Section of the American Chemical Society. Previous UW-Madison winners of this award include Conrad Elvehjem, Hector DeLuca and Bob Burris.
- NIH High-End Instrumentation (HEI) Grant Program (S10) PAR-15-188 Due April 17
- Grant Opportunities from the Gates Foundation and its Partners
- Munching bugs thwart eager trees, reducing the carbon sink
- CALS & Friends Blood Drive this Tuesday – March 3
- UW-Madison helps train aspiring farmers enrolled in ‘the MBA of dairy’