Michael Pariza will recieve the 2011 Kenneth A. Spencer Award, for his achievements and contributions in agricultural and food chemistry. The award is presented by the Kansas City Section of the American Chemical Society. Previous UW-Madison winners of this award include Conrad Elvehjem, Hector DeLuca and Bob Burris.
- Water Environment Research Foundation seeks SIWM5R13 request for proposal
- UW Organic Vegetable Field Day features veggie tasting event – Sept. 8
- Sustainable nanotechnology center lands new $20 million contract
- Morgridge Institute selects Pagliarini to lead campus metabolism initiative
- CASI agenda – September 2015