Michael Pariza will recieve the 2011 Kenneth A. Spencer Award, for his achievements and contributions in agricultural and food chemistry. The award is presented by the Kansas City Section of the American Chemical Society. Previous UW-Madison winners of this award include Conrad Elvehjem, Hector DeLuca and Bob Burris.
- The National Institute of Food and Agriculture’s release of the FY 2016 RFA for the Alfalfa seed and forage systems research
- CALS researchers seek farmers to “ground truth” new remote-sensing maps
- Small-scale protein production is big business for CALS-based spinoff
- CALS grad student selected to attend USDA Ag Outlook Forum
- Invitation to participate in UW Science Expeditions