Michael Pariza will recieve the 2011 Kenneth A. Spencer Award, for his achievements and contributions in agricultural and food chemistry. The award is presented by the Kansas City Section of the American Chemical Society. Previous UW-Madison winners of this award include Conrad Elvehjem, Hector DeLuca and Bob Burris.
- O’Rourke, Grenawalt Honored by 4-H Youth Development Professionals
- Professor Ahna Skop advocates for science in Washington D.C.
- Elections underway for faculty membership on CALS Academic Planning Council
- Dairy science graduate student awarded prestigious National Science Foundation award
- Celebrate your colleagues at the CALS Awards ceremony this Wednesday