Michael Pariza will recieve the 2011 Kenneth A. Spencer Award, for his achievements and contributions in agricultural and food chemistry. The award is presented by the Kansas City Section of the American Chemical Society. Previous UW-Madison winners of this award include Conrad Elvehjem, Hector DeLuca and Bob Burris.
- Patricia McManus appointed Vilas Distinguished Achievement Professor
- Biochemistry students get involved in Wisconsin Science Festival
- UW-Extension agents and specialists recognized for their leadership and innovation
- Time to nominate: Faculty teaching awards, Hilldale awards, Gorst Herfurth award
- Clean Wisconsin talk on Nov. 2: Curt Meine on Wisconsin’s water issues