Michael Pariza will recieve the 2011 Kenneth A. Spencer Award, for his achievements and contributions in agricultural and food chemistry. The award is presented by the Kansas City Section of the American Chemical Society. Previous UW-Madison winners of this award include Conrad Elvehjem, Hector DeLuca and Bob Burris.
- Invitation to half-day workshop on inclusive teaching practices
- Call for Proposals for the Teaching and Learning Symposium
- Lunch and Learn talk: Nutritionally navigating the holidays – Dec. 8
- UW holiday gift guide is out
- CALS rate-based method for graduate assistant pay for fund 142 program and state RAs/TAs