Michael Pariza will recieve the 2011 Kenneth A. Spencer Award, for his achievements and contributions in agricultural and food chemistry. The award is presented by the Kansas City Section of the American Chemical Society. Previous UW-Madison winners of this award include Conrad Elvehjem, Hector DeLuca and Bob Burris.
- CALS Summer Social set for Aug. 12
- Agriculture and Food Research Initiative – Agriculture and Natural Resources Science for Climate Variability and Change Challenge Area
- Retired and emeritus faculty and staff invited to special Dean’s coffee event
- Students fare well in ASABE International Meeting competitions
- Mehdi Kabbage receives Aberle Faculty Fellow Award