Michael Pariza will recieve the 2011 Kenneth A. Spencer Award, for his achievements and contributions in agricultural and food chemistry. The award is presented by the Kansas City Section of the American Chemical Society. Previous UW-Madison winners of this award include Conrad Elvehjem, Hector DeLuca and Bob Burris.
- Ron Raines receives Vincent du Vigneaud Award from American Peptide Society
- Nominations for CALS Wisconsin Distinguished Graduate Fellowships due by January 27, 2017
- USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture Offers Potato Breeding Research
- Multistate Groups Inviting Participation
- CALS In the News for the Week of Jan 13 – Jan 20