The SFS downtime during HRS implementation is scheduled from COB Tuesday April 12 through about 9:00am Monday April 18th.
Research and Sponsored Programs has updated their home page with some important information about this downtime.
RSP will continue to submit proposals for funding, negotiate agreements, and process sub-awards. They recommend that proposals and other documents be routed as early as possible.
A temporary routing form will be linked to their home page for use, if necessary, during the SFS downtime. Please encourage your faculty and departments to route WISPER records early or wait until April 18th.
Other activities affected by the SFS downtime:
- No Awards and Projects can be set up
- Billing and invoicing must be put on hold
- Accounts Receivables payment applications will be on hold
- RSP will continue to submit financial reports
- Other activities related to Business Services will also be affected
Please let Mark Sweet at 265-9252 know if you have any questions.